Web Design and Development
Websites That Generate Sales
Your website lays the foundation for everything good that happens when you move your brick-and-mortar homebuilding business online. What you’ve heard about SEO pumping traffic, and social media engaging a micro-targeted audience are all true. And the good news is: we can give you those things. However, first we lay the foundation—a well-structured and tightly developed site that will bring you customers online as well as offline.
The Builder Matrix websites are precision-tuned to do the following:
- Stack up your authority in the market(s) of your choice
- Convert clients and make sales when combined with SEO, industry intelligence and social media
- Get your site indexed fast so it starts building traffic and earning page rank.
- Synthesize SEO, content and social media to drive targeted mobs of traffic
- Forge trust-based relationships with existing and prospective customers and clients
- Allow for easy maintenance and expansion.
This combination is the blueprint for a sales-driven business, online AND offline.
“A successful website can easily convert homebuyers online as well as out on the street, especially once we deploy the social media component. Then you’re engaging not only with the ‘web visitors,’ but with the smartphone set out there driving around checking out the new homes in your target market and reading other customers’ reviews and comments.” ~Builder Matrix
Why a Search-Engine Friendly Website?
No bones about it, search engines—Google, Bing and Yahoo! – are designed to “crawl” your site and then index it according to certain algorithms. We know what factors the leading search engine spiders prefer. In fact they analyze a couple hundred aspects of a website in calculating a page rank, including on-page and off-page components.
Elements of a User-Friendly Website
What about your site visitors, or the prospective homebuyer? What are they expecting to find when they land on your website shopping for a new home?
Well, we also know with some certainty a little bit about what he or she is looking for, as well:
- Consistent and uncomplicated site architecture
- Fast load time
- Visually appealing and appropriate for your industry
- Well-written page text
- Supporting graphics, images, video and other visuals that enhance user experience and build engagement and influence conversions…
Sound like a lot to take in? Precisely why a well-structured website = business portal.
Build Your Business Portal
Our web design and development include the following:
- Professional design and template that fits your industry and helps build confidence in you as an authority
- On-page best practices that are in agreement with SEO: appropriate and visible site navigation, keyword-optimized content that fulfills your audience’s expectations
- Integration of optimized images that support text and business brand
- Smart graphic design choices: user-friendly font, color palette and page design
- Integration of multi-media including video, that pulls bigger traffic numbers and can convert more of your prospective customers
- Off-page site design that includes meta tag development, clean CSS, HTML and other design and development scripts.
We work with your business goals and needs to build a site favorable for both homebuyers AND search engines so you begin to influence sales decisions.
Take a look at some websites we’ve recently completed!
Subscribe to our blog RSS Feed
Latest Blog Posts
- The Matrix is looking for you!
November 11, 2010 0 Comments
- Shout out to a real professional!
August 14, 2010 0 Comments
- Marketing Decisions In Hard Times
July 10, 2010 0 Comments
- 50 Critical Questions You Should Ask About Your Website
June 12, 2010 4 Comments
- Overcoming Your Fear of Blogging
May 12, 2010 0 Comments